Having a considerable impact on the development and growth of an increasing number of companies and industries and the wellbeing of society at large, ND Pharma & Biotech Company and its related regards in corporate social responsibility (CSR) as a strategic platform necessary for the sustainable development of our business. The company operates in accordance with the Principles For Responsible Investment, which reflect the existing correlation between environmental and social issues on the one hand and corporate governance and investment practices on the other. ND Pharma & Biotech Company makes sure that its business goals are consistent with public interest and takes into consideration environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) factors underpinning the sustainable development of the market sectors and regions in which its portfolio companies operate.
ND Pharma´s Policy on Corporate Social Responsibility defines CSR as a philosophy of long-term and sustainable development of the Corporation that would allow for a harmonious combination of a successful business with basic human values and national development priorities. Sistema’s CSR principles include the following:
- improving living standards through innovative business development and adoption of new technologies;
- ensuring occupational safety and investing in human potential;
- protecting the environment;
- making efficient investments in manufacturing development aimed at enhancing ND Pharma’s competitiveness to benefit its business, the economy as a whole and the society wellbeing.
- taking into account the expectations and opinions of interested parties, adopting a consistent approach to building a mutually beneficial relationships (MBP´s) with such parties based on good faith and business ethics;
- making a contribution to the development of local communities by building mutually beneficial partnerships in the regions where the Corporation and its related has presence;
- openness and transparency, development of social reporting.
In its daily operations the Corporation aims to make sure that its contribution to sustainable development is long-standing, consistent and transparent for all interested parties, the key ones being:
SHAREHOLDERS & INVESTORS · GOVERNMENT · EMPLOYEES · CUSTOMERS · PARTNERS & SUPPLIERS · NGO´s
In its interactions with third parties, especially investors, the Company form the corporate point of view sees sustainable business growth, high return on investment, increasing shareholder value, and development of an effective mechanism for planning and implementation of investment projects as its main tasks.